Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lady Gaga and Boy George Unite

Music’s most bizarre join forces for fans



walla te9la7 Alice in wonder land !!


Lady Gaga’s UK fans are in for a bizarre treat when the eccentric pop star is joined on her London tour by none other than androgynous 80s singer Boy George. Lady G has hired Boy to perform with her for her 02 Arena dates in the capital city in February.

Her strange choice of a supporting act comes after years of identifying with the make-up clad Culture Club singer. “I didn't fit in at high school, I wanted to be like Boy George and I felt like a freak. So now I like to create this atmosphere for my fans where they feel like they have a freak in me to hang out with, and they don't feel alone.”

 
Boy is currently on probation after a short stint in jail and was recently banned from starring in the UK reality show Celebrity Big Brother.


No comments: