Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beyonce taking a break



The diva needs to “recharge her batteries”

There’s no doubt that Beyonce Knowles has had one incredible decade. From her days as a member of Destiny’s Child to the mega success of her solo career and the launch of her House of Dereon fashion line, it’s as if the Halo singer hasn’t taken a breather for the past 10 years.
But she’s finally decided to slow things down. After completing her 11-month world tour in Trinidad and Tobago on February 10, the singer revealed she’ll be taking a much needed six-month break from work. She tells USA Today, “It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries. I’d like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again.”
In 2009 alone, Beyonce enjoyed the phenomenal successful of her album I Am...Sahsa Fierce , was hailed Billboard magazine’s Woman of the Year, and even sang at President Barack Obama’s inauguration ball.
And now, she’s ready for a break. “I'm going to do random things. I want to go to restaurants, maybe take a class and see some movies and Broadway shows.” But the hardworking singer does admit that she’ll most likely miss recording. “It will be the hardest thing in the world for me to make myself not do an album and shoot a video and turn it in and say, ‘I’m ready!’ I already have all these melodies and ideas in my head. I have to tell myself, ‘Sit down! Sit down’.”


P.S: a7ibhaaaaaaaa

No comments: